Community Car Club
Sila log-in disini sebelum anda melayari forum ini...
terima kasih

FACEBOOK mo kana tutup............. Icon1

by, The rock
Admin Revenge
Community Car Club
Sila log-in disini sebelum anda melayari forum ini...
terima kasih

FACEBOOK mo kana tutup............. Icon1

by, The rock
Admin Revenge
Community Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community Car Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FACEBOOK mo kana tutup.............

Go down 
+2
shah90
RL612
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RL612
REVENGE MODERATOR
REVENGE MODERATOR
RL612

FACEBOOK mo kana tutup............. Empty
PostSubject: FACEBOOK mo kana tutup.............   FACEBOOK mo kana tutup............. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:04 pm

FACEBOOK WILL END ON MARCH 15th!
Posted on Saturday, January 8th, 2011
By J.B. Smitts

Comments (5481)
Buzz up!
Print ThisShareThis
1682 Votes

PALO ALTO, CA –Mark Zuckerberg announced that Facebook will be shut down in March. Managing the site has become too stressful.

“Facebook has gotten out of control,” said Zuckerberg in a press conference outside his Palo Alto office, “and the stress of managing this company has ruined my life. I need to put an end to all the madness.”

Zuckerberg went on to explain that starting March 15th, users will no longer be able to access their Facebook accounts.

“After March 15th the whole website shuts down,” said Avrat Humarthi, Vice President of Technical Affairs at Facebook. “So if you ever want to see your pictures again, I recommend you take them off the internet. You won’t be able to get them back once Facebook goes out of business.”

Zuckerberg said that the decision to shut down Facebook was difficult, but that he does not think people will be upset.

“I personally don’t think it’s a big deal,” he said in a private phone interview. “And to be honest, I think it’s for the better. Without Facebook, people will have to go outside and make real friends. That’s always a good thing.”

Some Facebook users were furious upon hearing the shocking news.

“What am I going to do without Facebook?” said Denise Bradshaw, a high school student from Indiana. “My life revolves around it. I’m on Facebook at least 10 hours a day. Now what am I going to do with all that free time?”

However, parents across the country have been experiencing a long anticipated sense of relief.

“I’m glad the Facebook nightmare is over,” said Jon Guttari, a single parent from Detroit. “Now my teenager’s face won’t be glued to a computer screen all day. Maybe I can even have a conversation with her.”

Those in the financial circuit are criticizing Zuckerberg for walking away from a multibillion dollar franchise. Facebook is currently ranked as one of the wealthiest businesses in the world, with economists estimating its value at around 7.9 billion.

But Zuckerberg remains unruffled by these accusations. He says he will stand by his decision to give Facebook the axe.

“I don’t care about the money,” said Zuckerberg. “I just want my old life back.”

The Facebook Corporation suggests that users remove all of their personal information from the website before March 15th. After that date, all photos, notes, links, and videos will be permanently erased.
Back to top Go down
shah90
REVENGE junior
REVENGE junior
shah90

PostSubject: Re: FACEBOOK mo kana tutup.............   FACEBOOK mo kana tutup............. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:19 am

hrp2 nda btul la niey..
huhu
Back to top Go down
RL612
REVENGE MODERATOR
REVENGE MODERATOR
RL612

PostSubject: Re: FACEBOOK mo kana tutup.............   FACEBOOK mo kana tutup............. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:27 am

entah lah shah.....!!!! heboh sekarang nie d Facebook....
Back to top Go down
The Rock
REVENGE ADMINISTRATOR
REVENGE ADMINISTRATOR
The Rock

PostSubject: Re: FACEBOOK mo kana tutup.............   FACEBOOK mo kana tutup............. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:22 am

RL612 .... tlong kasi transit p bahasa ibunda kita .... nnt ada kawan2 tdk tau pa maksud ayat di atas tu ...
Back to top Go down
https://revenge.forumms.net
The Rock
REVENGE ADMINISTRATOR
REVENGE ADMINISTRATOR
The Rock

PostSubject: Re: FACEBOOK mo kana tutup.............   FACEBOOK mo kana tutup............. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:24 am

harap2 penutupan fb ni tdk betul jg ..... apa alasan durng mo buat mcm tu?? kalu ada unsur yg tdk sihat d kalangan pengguna fb, sia rasa ia ble d kasi block ma ....
Back to top Go down
miss^ck
REVENGE senior
REVENGE senior
miss^ck

PostSubject: Re: FACEBOOK mo kana tutup.............   FACEBOOK mo kana tutup............. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:48 pm

huhuhu...close???ermmm....susa mo ckp...coz betul juga story tu..byk kebaikan dan byk juga keburukan...ada menyebabkan org leka..ada menyebabkan org bunuh diri..ada menyebabkan rumahtangga tidak dipeduli..tapi kita boleh jumpa kengkawan lama yg lebih 10 tahun tidak jumpa kan..buli kongsi pendapat..share apa yg patut...ermmmm...susa mo cakap pasal facebook ni..
Back to top Go down
RL612
REVENGE MODERATOR
REVENGE MODERATOR
RL612

PostSubject: Re: FACEBOOK mo kana tutup.............   FACEBOOK mo kana tutup............. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:51 pm

sia suka main game car world jak.....
Back to top Go down
miss^ck
REVENGE senior
REVENGE senior
miss^ck

PostSubject: Re: FACEBOOK mo kana tutup.............   FACEBOOK mo kana tutup............. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:54 pm

albino
Back to top Go down
babylie89
REVENGE senior
REVENGE senior
babylie89

PostSubject: Re: FACEBOOK mo kana tutup.............   FACEBOOK mo kana tutup............. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:28 pm

nda btl ne brg..

Facebook shut down hoax spreads like fire

by Bradley Wint on January 8th 2011 at 9:32PM

Internet faux news site Weekly World News posted an outrageous story that Facebook will be shut down on March 15th 2011, due to the stress it has put Founder Mark Zuckerberg through

Normally this type of news would not even be worth our time and effort, but an unfortunate situation occurred where thousands of viewers actually believed the story and shared it on Facebook. Over the past hour, 40 of my 320+ friends shared this story, and I’ve received a couple messages and emails about it from “worried” fans. I expect that the situation will get worse, sparking more controversy over the Internet.
Here is a snippet from the article:

PALO ALTO, CA –Mark Zuckerberg announced that Facebook will be shut down in March. Managing the site has become too stressful.
“Facebook has gotten out of control,” said Zuckerberg in a press conference outside his Palo Alto office, “and the stress of managing this company has ruined my life. I need to put an end to all the madness.”
Zuckerberg went on to explain that starting March 15th, users will no longer be able to access their Facebook accounts.
“After March 15th the whole website shuts down,” said Avrat Humarthi, Vice President of Technical Affairs at Facebook. “So if you ever want to see your pictures again, I recommend you take them off the internet. You won’t be able to get them back once Facebook goes out of business.”

So just to confirm, this is a fake story by a faux news site, similar to that of The Onion and Chive. As a reminder, always fact check before passing on stories, or else what happened today will keep happening over and over (like this trend will ever stop anyway)… oh yea, use some common sense. Also, with a company estimated at being worth over $50 billion, why would anyone even think of suddenly shutting it down. As a friend said, it would obviously make sense to sell it off rather than just kill it all together.

Source: http://www.blogtechnical.com/286/facebook-shut-down-hoax-spreads-like-fire.bt
Back to top Go down
miss^ck
REVENGE senior
REVENGE senior
miss^ck

PostSubject: Re: FACEBOOK mo kana tutup.............   FACEBOOK mo kana tutup............. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:33 pm

lawa la baby...ni yg aku suka post ko ni..hehehe yihaaa....
Back to top Go down
RL612
REVENGE MODERATOR
REVENGE MODERATOR
RL612

PostSubject: Re: FACEBOOK mo kana tutup.............   FACEBOOK mo kana tutup............. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:10 pm

khabar angin jak tu FB mo tutup............
Back to top Go down
miss^ck
REVENGE senior
REVENGE senior
miss^ck

PostSubject: Re: FACEBOOK mo kana tutup.............   FACEBOOK mo kana tutup............. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:27 am

ya bah..mana dorg mau rugi tu..sekali org log in nak usin masuk di bank tu..hehehehe...
Back to top Go down
babylie89
REVENGE senior
REVENGE senior
babylie89

PostSubject: Re: FACEBOOK mo kana tutup.............   FACEBOOK mo kana tutup............. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:40 am

ekekeke..
kaC share ama org len
ne la kejadian org slalu hntr rumors kn
Back to top Go down
The Rock
REVENGE ADMINISTRATOR
REVENGE ADMINISTRATOR
The Rock

PostSubject: Re: FACEBOOK mo kana tutup.............   FACEBOOK mo kana tutup............. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:20 am

tu lah tu bb ... urng mcm tu tdk brtanggujwb nmanya ....
Back to top Go down
miss^ck
REVENGE senior
REVENGE senior
miss^ck

PostSubject: Re: FACEBOOK mo kana tutup.............   FACEBOOK mo kana tutup............. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:07 pm

ya betul tu sukung!!!!>.
Back to top Go down
babylie89
REVENGE senior
REVENGE senior
babylie89

PostSubject: Re: FACEBOOK mo kana tutup.............   FACEBOOK mo kana tutup............. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:58 am

check da fact b4 posting rumors around..
hohohoho
Back to top Go down
RL612
REVENGE MODERATOR
REVENGE MODERATOR
RL612

PostSubject: Re: FACEBOOK mo kana tutup.............   FACEBOOK mo kana tutup............. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:43 pm

Awal Bah Sintak..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
JJ Cars
REVENGE senior
REVENGE senior
JJ Cars

PostSubject: Re: FACEBOOK mo kana tutup.............   FACEBOOK mo kana tutup............. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:06 am

RL612 wrote:
khabar angin jak tu FB mo tutup............

Betul.......... Betul.............
Back to top Go down
miss^ck
REVENGE senior
REVENGE senior
miss^ck

PostSubject: Re: FACEBOOK mo kana tutup.............   FACEBOOK mo kana tutup............. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:25 pm

apa yg betul tu bro???hehehe
Back to top Go down
babylie89
REVENGE senior
REVENGE senior
babylie89

PostSubject: Re: FACEBOOK mo kana tutup.............   FACEBOOK mo kana tutup............. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:45 pm

RL612 wrote:
Awal Bah Sintak..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

offside uda topic ne..
mataiiina sintakkk affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
JJ Cars
REVENGE senior
REVENGE senior
JJ Cars

PostSubject: Re: FACEBOOK mo kana tutup.............   FACEBOOK mo kana tutup............. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:13 am

Uhuhuhuhuhuhuu.
Back to top Go down
miss^ck
REVENGE senior
REVENGE senior
miss^ck

PostSubject: Re: FACEBOOK mo kana tutup.............   FACEBOOK mo kana tutup............. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:47 pm

sedh kunu dia maka jarang masuk fb pun..wakakaka...
Back to top Go down
JJ Cars
REVENGE senior
REVENGE senior
JJ Cars

PostSubject: Re: FACEBOOK mo kana tutup.............   FACEBOOK mo kana tutup............. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:39 am

The Rock wrote:
RL612 .... tlong kasi transit p bahasa ibunda kita .... nnt ada kawan2 tdk tau pa maksud ayat di atas tu ...

sokong,.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FACEBOOK mo kana tutup.............   FACEBOOK mo kana tutup............. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FACEBOOK mo kana tutup.............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Community Car Club :: REVENGE TALKING FORUM :: BORAK-BORAK KOSONG-
Jump to: